Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Sunday !


Yesterday, When I was at church to join piano practice, I saw a piece of paper. On paper it was written like this ; "Yesterday is a memory, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift. That's why it's called present."
I think that's a good quote .. And I knows that's a common quote .. But in that quote it says,"That's why it's called present." I think that's mean a present from God .. If God doesn't give us breath of life, all of you maybe already in Heaven .. I'm so thankful because God gives me breath of life :)



Btw, Happy Sunday to all of you ! Prepare yourself to praise the Lord ! Be Blessed, guys ! ;) Have a blessed and nice Sunday :D


No comments:

Post a Comment