Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Our Name in Social Media


I'm inspired by Querra Mellca to make a name in social media. Querra Mellca isn't her real name. But I think, it's good name. I think, that's nice name too. She said she scrambled and add a little other letters in her name so it becomes "Querra Mellca".

So, because I'm inspired by her, I also take the initiative to make a name in social media. And I scrambles my real name, from Grace Nathania to be Arcena Grithania. hohoho .. What do you think about my name in social media ? is it good ? hahaha

If Jasmine, yesterday I asked her to make a name in social media. And she said "For What ?? I don't live at social media. I lives at home." -.- so I helped her to scramble her real name. From Jasmine Feivel to be Icess Felijevan. What do you think about her name in social media ? That's good ? XD Hahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment