Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, March 30, 2013

MY CRAZY FRIENDS


Have you ever heard this quote "If you have a crazy friends, you have everything." ?
I thinks that's true hahaha
I have a quite many crazy friends at school, and that's fun ! I think they are normal, but when they are with me, they will be like a crazy person hahaha


This photo was taken at September 29th, 2012 at Jonas Photo Studio, IP(Istana Plaza).
I'm very fall in love with this photo ! We're very cute there ! hahaha
Thanks to you who took the photo of TSG !
TSG is "The Strong Girl". Lovena and Rhema make that name for us(Rhema, Sophie, Grace(me), Lovena)

Ms. Susan, Sophie, Ghost(?), Grace, Angel, Janice

And, this photo was taken at October 5th, 2012 at Trans Studio Bandung.
This photo was taken with our funny teacher ! She's Miss Susan :D
Thanks to Lovena who took the photo of us ! hahaha. Nice photo and nice pose all of u ! hohohoh


This is me with my crazy friends at DCP Class ! XD Shania and Alyssa ! There aren't only Alyssa and Shania.. I have another crazy friends at DCP Class like Shannon, Janice, Mao, Ruth, etc.. Wohooo !
This photos were taken at January 7th, 2013 at Jonas Photo Box, IP(Istana Plaza)
Thanks to the automatic photographer ! hahaha

Very proud and lucky that I can have a crazy friends like u guys ! XD

1 comment: