Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, September 21, 2014

STOP RACISM !


Hi guysss ! Sorry for not updating this blog >< lately I've been being really busy because school.

source : Muslim Reverie

So I'm gonna talk about racism. Racism has been happening since a long time ago until now. Maybe we don't realize that we are racist. Even because of a little thing, we are being racist. Different skin's color, different religion, and others differentiation make us being racist.

My school is a Christian school and mostly dominated by Chinese. The fact, in my school there are some people who aren't Christian and Chinese. But we still play together. We don't hate them. They have a good attitude and it makes me appreciate them. They are never racist.

Last semester, my school celebrated Easter's devotions. I chose band as my extracurricular so I serviced as the music team. In band, there was one student who isn't a Christian but he was still willing to practice the songs and joined servicing. If I remember that thing, I'm really proud of him because even though he isn't Christian, he was still appreciating and willing to service.

I can't say a lot about this thing because to stop racism, it starts from yourself. Therefore, please respect each other and stop racism. Together, we can make the world a better place to live.


Have a nice night and happy Sunday ! I still have some tasks.. so. byeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment