Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sister's Day Out !

Hello guysss ! What's up? Sorry for not updating this blog for such a long time. Honestly I'm busy because I'm 9th grade now and Jasmine is in SHS already. So both of us are quite busy with school ._. we don't have enough time to update x_x
But the good news is, now we have holiday already during Eid Mubarak :D So we can update this blog !

So yesterday, Jasmine came to my house because I had asked her to come to my house for talking or taking selfies together lol. We talked about everything funny. Jasmine also talked about her crush. She said she is galau(galau is like a heartache because of boy/girl(?) haha lol. Idk what's "galau" in English) because ....... hahaha. I couldn't type it because it's a secret but she said,"Sakitnya tuh disini."(the pain is here) She said that with the funny face until I couldn't stop laughing. So, I only could say, "Be patient."
And yes, we took a lot of selfies hahaha. These are the photos I've made and edited in collage ;

pardon our face hahaha

The photo isn't clear enough because this photo is saved through LINE. There are only 9 photos I've made in collage. But we took 18 selfies hahaha. And there are a lot of F-A-I-L-E-D selfies -.- so the photos are quite funny.

The photos were taken with Retrica, were edited & made in collage with PicsArt.

I recommend Retrica to take a selfie because it has good filters and also can take a 4 or 9 or how many selfies you want in one time. So you don't need to take selfies and then make it in one collage.
If PicsArt, it's good in editing. You should try it by yourself and search the tutorial on google.

Retrica is free for Android and Apple. Download it ; Android and Apple
PicsArt is also free both for Android and Apple. Download it ; Android and Apple

Ok guys, have a nice day ! And Happy Eid Mubarak for all of you who celebrate it ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment