Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fun Time with Sisters !


Because this night I still can't arrive in my dreams (‾⌣‾") I wanna post something in this blog hahaha

During Eid's holiday, I went to Lembang with my big family and certainly include Jasmine ;b
We slept over in a villa .. The villa is quite good and clean .. The air is fresh too ..

In 1st day, we didn't go to any where.. We just stayed in villa .. When the night came, my others aunt came to the villa but they didn't slept over there .. They just visited us .. And all of us were karaoke together with the old Indonesian and also English's song .. hwhwhwhhw

In 2nd day, we went to Floating Market at Situ Umar .. That was very fun day for all of us ! We enjoyed a very fresh atmosphere there .. Wohoooooo! Also we took some photo together hahaha ..


Especially, Jasmine, ci Maya, ci Dewi and I were took photos together because we're a narcissistic girl *lol
Why only Jasmine, ci Maya, ci Dewi and I ? Because in the big family from my mom, my grandpa&grandma only have 4girls grandchildrends, and the others is boys ..




This is the cutest one ! 





Btw, I wanna share the last photo .. But the photo didn't take in Lembang.. We took it when we were wanted to watched The Conjuring hahaha


Night guys ! Have a nice dreams ! Gbu ;b
wanna try to arrive in my dreams lol byeeeee ! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment