Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Moments With Friends [Bella's Birthday]



One week ago, I and my friends (also with my dearest cousin, Grace!) visited Trans Studio Mall. We went there to celebrate one of my friend's birthday, Bella. We ate at Pizza Hut, then we spent time together.. Did crazy things in the mall... can you imagine that?


I with my bestie, Irene Janice !! Just wanna share that we have passed crazy and funny moments together! yeaayy!


@PizzaHut... 

our crazy friend, Matthew x_x hope he'll repent someday... haha

Girls' Time Out ! aaa they're cute =D 

Well, big thanks to our birthday girl, BELLA ! love you my bestiee !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment