Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trans Studio Bandung


I went to Trans Studio Bandung during school holiday with my lovely friends on 9th July, 2013. They're Janice, Gaby, and Tania.
That was a very fun day !

VERY MISS GABY ! Why only Gaby? Because my last met with her maybe was about on 2011.
Janice is in the same school with me, and several time I meet Tania ;b hahaha
Gaby is from St. Angela JHS, Tania is from Bina Bakti 2 JHS, Janice and I are from BPK Penabur 1 JHS.

Hmm, we spent about 4 hours at TSB and 3 hours at TSM(Trans Studio Mall)

When we were at TSB, Janice and I separated with Gaby and Tania.. Gaby and Tania wanted to play KingKong, but Janice and I wanted to go to the toilet first. After that, Janice and I see Dragon Riders wasn't quite full with visitors, so we decided to play that vehicle first. After we played that, we came back to KingKong vehicle, Gaby and Tania weren't there ! So, Janice and I walked around TSB, but we can't find Gaby and Tania x_x I tried to called and texted to Gaby and Tania, but no one answered =.=
After about 2 hours, finally they(Gaby and Tania) answered our(Janice and I) text -.- haishhh ...
The time already showed at 5pm, and we decided to get out from TSB and continued our journey at TSM lol.
At TSM, we were dinner together at Pizza Hut, after that we took photo together at Jonas..

Finally, the journey ended at 8pm.. And that was a very very great holiday ! I love you, guyssss ! Thankyouuu for a very fun holiday ! Yeahhh \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment