Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, July 7, 2013

AT JAKARTA (Gelora Bung Karno)


So exited to visit this place! yes, Gelora Bung Karno. It's located at Senayan City, Jakarta. I wanted to see inside of the stadium, but the gates were closed, so we just walked outside the stadium. I just wish can be Jack in Now You See Me, so I can open the padlock and get inside... but, I love Gelora Bung Karno, I just saw some side of inside from one gate, and the audience or supporters seats are very colorful! The grass are so lovely green. I hope someday I can watch one international match at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, for example National Team of Indonesia vs. Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Korean, or else!


It's after a little rain, so the sky wasn't so bright..
but my heart is bright,yea! 




My Parents :)






No comments:

Post a Comment