Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Monday, July 22, 2013

PAPERLANES Hold Your Dreams High


PAPERLANES
hold your dreams high
Someone wanna be a doctor, someone wanna be a manager, someone wanna be an architect, someone wanna be a teacher, someone wanna be a businessman/woman, someone wanna be a housewife, someone wanna be a technician, etc.
Yap everyone have many dreams. Include me. I've many dreams in my life. I wanna be the best student, I wanna be the success people, etc.
In the future, I wanna be a designer. but I don't know I wanna be a graphic designer, interior design, or fashion design.
I like draw, design, and edit a photos. I think I'll be an graphic designer someday. lol.

This is one of my fashion design.
Actually, just 4 fun to made this one. hahaha :D

And this one, I made this just 4 fun too.
Nothing to do, so I made this with
CorelDRAW

Actually, I made this because I thought I
wanted to make this poster as my
 object to join a photography
 contest. But in the end, I didn't
 join the contest.

Btw, I'm human and I'm only a 13 years old teenager. So, I still can't make a good design.

"Love whatever you do, there you won't distress yourself."

Always keep that in mind. If you DON'T like what you do or what you're gonna do, how are you going to survive ?


No comments:

Post a Comment