Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pierced Guy


Hi Guys ! Ah so lazy now and nothing do to, so I want to post something but I thought this post isn't quite long, just a short one .. and yeah, I just thought to write about "Pierced Guy" lol

I don't know why in my eyes pierced guy is handsome ..
and yes they are more handsome than those without pierced ..
example ; Neymar (Barcelona FC's player)
He is very handsome !! It isn't only about his face, he is a pierced guy !! XD

see, he wears 2 earrings ..
and it means 2 piercings !!

but almost people say that "pierced guy" is a bad guy .. But in reality it's true .. almost pierced guys are a bad guy coz I've known it from someone(he is a pierced person) and yes, he is also a quite bad person -.- He doesn't tell me that he is a bad guy .. I mean he doesn't tell me how bad he is .. but I see that he is a quite bad guy .. but yeah he is a kind person, the bad one is only his behavior I think
But I still like pierced guy hahaha

THEY ARE HANDSOME JUST THE WAY THEY ARE !!

And that's what I want to say .. Good Night people ! Have a nice dreams, GBU !

Btw, I'm going to post a story about "secret admirer" this Friday .. I promise I will have the end of the story .. It won't like my old story on this blog that never ends -.- ok, bye everyoneeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment